Back 2 the Stupid Back 2 the Stupid

Dude, that's so funny, loved it! But I'm sure it should be at leaste mature rated. >_>

I'll flag so, I dunno, some moderator change change the category.

Pelados em Santos Pelados em Santos

The music sucks, but the animation is great!

Pleasure Island 5 Pleasure Island 5

This will not stand! *penk*

-Will the squid hunting manwhore scape the 'belly' of that huge, hungry sea monster? Will our heroes uncover the walruses whereabouts?! find out next week!!!-

Turns out I was born for a reason. *squid food*

Ok, seriously, cool movie. I want to see what happens next! :O

Sexual-Lobster responds:

cheers.

BCA-"poor me"- preview BCA-"poor me"- preview

Guess there's no point in telling it now, but i liked this flash! O_o

A diary of an unborn kid. A diary of an unborn kid.

Lazydude, you're evil! The nice animation and cute voces made me wish the fetus had a cool ending.

Even though i actually believe in that legal abortation is more a solution than a problem, you manage to grow my sympathy, and then you killed it! >:(

Off limits Off limits

I couldn't stop thinking about killer dolphins while watching, was I the only one?

Very strange flash, but very cool too!

thegalaxyninja responds:

Thanks!

B B

I just found one of most legendary flashs on newgrounds!

How did it passed through judgement? I don't care, but i'm sure the world isn't the same ever since!

Black Chick in FInland Black Chick in FInland

Man Blepas, this is an awesome flash, it reminds me of a cartoon i used to watch. >:D

Social Media Generation Social Media Generation

Well, if you watch the last scene closely, when Marc is sittin' like the addict in the next stall, you shall note that the narator is saying "Twitter and facebook are my techno-parents, sating the child of me. But they're not beyond abusing him" It truly is making a comparison between the drug adiction and social media's adiction. But are you guys sure that one isn't as bad as the other?

See, people commit suicide because of their status, harasment, cyber-bulling, and a whole of other motives. It might not be as visible and dangerous as most of drugs yet, but you're are underestimating the problem that it may become in the years to come.

However, it's also true that yearning to be acknowledge was put in a rater childish way, it's not like this. Most people need to be aware of this acknowledge, not only children. You may say that you don't, but try walk a very long road all alone. You shall start talking to yourself to prove that you are real and don't get insane. :P

Organ Merchant Organ Merchant

The subtitles are awesome!

It's exactily as it was said it would be!