Back 2 the Stupid Back 2 the Stupid

Dude, that's so funny, loved it! But I'm sure it should be at leaste mature rated. >_>

I'll flag so, I dunno, some moderator change change the category.

Pelados em Santos Pelados em Santos

The music sucks, but the animation is great!

Pleasure Island 5 Pleasure Island 5

This will not stand! *penk*

-Will the squid hunting manwhore scape the 'belly' of that huge, hungry sea monster? Will our heroes uncover the walruses whereabouts?! find out next week!!!-

Turns out I was born for a reason. *squid food*

Ok, seriously, cool movie. I want to see what happens next! :O

Sexual-Lobster responds:

cheers.

Velma Gets Spooked Velma Gets Spooked

Hahahaha, nice and funny! I`d also like to see the rest of the gang though. :P

Baka Mother Fucka Baka Mother Fucka

The plot is really nasty, but if you don't mind that, pretty enjoyable flash overall.

Happy mothers day! \o

Accelerator Accelerator

Totally crazy! I started with the hardest because I like unknow challenges, things get really intense after the 400's. It's amazing see people getting more than a 1000 on highscores!

Peridot Slap machine Peridot Slap machine

It seems that someone is trying a little too hard on those karate chops, look at Peridot's face, it is totally "grrrrr." She's just like an angry little slice of pie! :O

What Time Is It? What Time Is It?

I liked very much the childish style of this draw, also, the way you used light instead of shadows and the bright background did the trick in making this picture very friendly, matching well with the characters!

Ah, at the same time, in this version of Finn and Jake they are cute but somehow managed to keep adventurous. I guess it's because they are looking very enthusiastic. :P

Tits Tits

It looks so realistic and crazy! I'll be looking the other drawings of yours! :D

jcarignan443 responds: